Wednesday 11 December 2013

DAWN OF A NEW ERA
Gone is the darkness born of dusk, now dawn marks birth of a new era
Presiding the twilight that’s fading, like the wine of red grape in a cellar
I see it with both eyes closed, as vision in mind grows much clearer
As they open, may they see sight of dying amber given breath?
And in resulting flames, may my cause become a survivor to wrath
A rising phoenix born of ash, scattered upon once rewarding path
To greatness and glory, to majestic heights and wealth that is vast
My blood spills to serve sacrifice, to escape my ill-fated past
Hyades clutches escaped, struggle that remains, by faith will not last
Let me be the author in action, of tale of the warrior who slays the beast
Striking misfortune into blessing, upon which my spirit may forever feast
Like the shining sun marking the break of fast, I will rise from the East
A glorious day when rags shall begat riches, I will drink and dance to tune
Savored is the victory of the resilient man that rises above deaths dune
Success I will embrace and in glorious ecstasy, I will stand howling at the Moon.

© ♔ ♕☆The Labrys♚♛✮ @tapiwaDEMO


No comments:

Post a Comment